GangaSagar Same Day Trip from Kolkata :
Package Details Itinerary :
Day 01 : Kolkata City/Hotel to GangaSagar Exclusion:
Within 07:00 AM Morning meet & Welcome on Appearance at City/Hotel & drive start for full day excursion to GangaSagar-An island in the confluence of river Ganga & embayment of Bengal & well known for Kapil Muni Ashram which is advised to be a great devout significance and Holy Dip (Snaan at River-Sagar Confluence). Evening back to Kolkata within 09:00 PM drop with Sweet Memories of GangaSagar. (City or Hotel).
Note : We will provide AC vehicle for Kolkata to Ferry Ghat, i.e : Lot No. 8/Harwood Point & back to Kolkata. After reaching Lot No. 8 you have to tack the ferry to cross the Muriganga river for Katchubaria. And take private car for Sagar Island from Katchubaria. Ferry cost & local vehicle cost from Katchubaria to Sagar Island include this Package.
Cost Includes :
- Exclusive Vehicle for Transfer & Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- All permit fees, Parking, Driver allowance, fuel.
- Both side Govt. Ship Tickets.
- GangaSagar Local Guide (Help you cross the river and provide you ferry tickets)
- Meal Plan (01 Lunch at Gangasagar ).
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only.
Cost Exclude :
- Air Fare / Train/Rickshaw fare/Toto Fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porter age.
- Additional sightseeing (GangaSagar Local) or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Service Tax. Insurance.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
Rules and Regulations :-
- Management (“Dream Safar”) has right to alter itinerary according to circumstances. Management (“Dream Safar”) is not liable for any type of accident/strike/insurgency during tour period. Management is not liable for any theft or damage of luggage.
- Management (“Dream Safar”) is not liable for any cancellation of flight / Train. Flight / Train missing. In such circumstances if stay will be more or less, we will not answerable for that, and you have to pay the charges for the extra.
- Here it is mentioned that the above quoted Rate is highly based on Above mention Minimum No. of Person Guaranteed Participants, if the No. of Participants is decreased, the Rate may be Higher.
- We need Guest name , Contact No, and Naming list with gender, and age & Arrival/Departure details to Process your booking.
- All foreign nationals required carrying their original passport and with valid India visiting visa during travel.
- Please carry original ID Proof (Voter ID card/Passport/Driving License/Aadhar Card or Govt. Issue any ID with address proof).
- Pan card Not valid for Id and Address proof.
- Company “Dream Safar” will not be responsible for any unexpected situations like Strikes, Road Jams, Train Delay, or natural calamities like, Low/high tide, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc on which we do not have control. In such circumstances if stay will be more or less we “Dream Safar” will not answerable for that, and individually have to pay the charges for the Extra.
Google Keyword : gangasagar tour package, gangasagar tour plan, gangasagar tour itinerary, gangasagar tour from howrah, gangasagar tour from kolkata, bakkhali gangasagar tour, gangasagar one day tour, gangasagar trip from kolkata, gangasagar tour package from kolkata, gangasagar tour package from mumbai, same day gangasagar tour from kolkata, irctc gangasagar tour, puri gangasagar tour package irctc, kolkata gangasagar tour package 2 days, tour of gangasagar, gangasagar trip package, tour to gangasagar, gangasagar yatra package, gangasagar yatra details, gangasagar yatra by car, gangasagar ki yatra batao, gangasagar tirth yatra darshan, gangasagar yatra from kolkata,